MK11 C200 regulator
Our compact C200 System offers great breathing performance for avid recreational divers. TheMK11 is compact and lightweight without affecting reliability or performance.
- The Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD) for reliable and high air flow, due to the incorporation of new technology which improves work of breathing performance compared to a classic downstream valve second stage
- Diver adjustable coaxial VIVA for powerful inhalation assistance and prevention of free flow
- Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows better exhaust airflow
- Anti-scratch cover
- Diaphragm system prevents entry of water and pollutants
- Balanced first stage allows prompt delivery of air at all tank pressures
- Two opposite high pressure ports- The arrangement of high and low pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite high pressure ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for head and neck.
- Multiple low pressure ports. MK11 features four stationary low pressure ports, two of them HF. High flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports.
- DIN/INT first stage configurations. To ensure worldwide compatibility, all SCUBAPRO regulator systems are available in a 200bar INT version as well as 300bar DIN versions.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure. Allows authorized SCUBAPRO service technicians to quickly fine tune or make adjustments after maintenance without the need to disassemble the first stage.
MK11 First Stage
- Balanced diaphragm
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry chamber
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 4 (2 HFP)
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 692g / 24.4oz – DIN 300 470g / 16.6oz
- Air Flow at 200 bar: >5500 l/min – 195 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
C200 Second Stage
- OFD downstream valve
- Coaxial flow
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Technopolimer valve housing
- Weight: 160g / 5.6oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1550 l/min – 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi