7/5mm Everflex Women’s Overall size S
Offering new sizes and a long list of improvements, SCUBAPRO’s premium wetsuit line is better than ever.
SCUBAPRO’s EVERFLEX line of wetsuits has long stood at the forefront of quality dive thermal protection. Yet every year SCUBAPRO designers work tirelessly to improve and restyle these steamers to increase comfort, expand convenience features and provide even better fit and freedom. This year is no exception.
EVERFLEX steamers for 2017 are more comfortable, offer more stretch, include more features, come in more sizes, and are built to last even longer.
Ultra warm and comfortable, the EVERFLEX 7/5MM is built with SCUBAPRO’s exclusive Pure Design Concept, allowing pre-formed dimensional shapes to move more naturally with your body, delivering unparalleled comfort and flexibility. The Diamond Span thermal inner liner has a second lining that increases stretch by 20 percent. Durable and water-blocking blind-stitch construction, excellent Glideskin seals on ankles, wrists and neck and an easy-slide diagonal rear zipper combine to make the 7/5mm a warm, comfortable and user-friendly dive suit.
The EVERFLEX 5/4MM offers the same features and quality materials and construction as the 7/5mm, but with a thinner neoprene for increased stretch and freedom of movement when diving in more temperate or warmer water.
The EVERFLEX 3/2MM is something really special. Rarely, if ever, is a 3mm wetsuit capable of providing enough thermal protection to qualify as a Class C dive suit, but that’s exactly what the EVERFLEX 3/2MMhas done. Clearly, this is a testament to the superior materials, construction and design that make theEVERFLEX 3/2MM the wetsuit of choice among so many divers.
- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. For 2016, it is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion.
- 7/5 mm and 5/4mm suits feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists.
- 3/2mm suit features single Glideskin seals at the wrists.
- New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances comfort between dives.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.
- Extensive range of new sizes for both men and women means all divers can enjoy the perfect fit and the ultimate in comfort.